Thursday, August 4, 2011

THIS IS MY DREAM

I love movie and make it by myself!
I want to make and write the film by myself!
I want to give inspiration and hope through the film!

I always hope that I can study at the great school for it! But, when I google it, I found an awesome school!!



Yeah! That's the school! New York Film Academy!

I know that's kind a hard to reach, but that was only a dream *that I hope can be true in this life*.
You must be surprised if you know the guest speaker!


1. STEVEN SPIELBERG : He is the one who made greatest film ever. Such as, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, Saving Private Ryan, Catch Me If You Can, so on!


2. Ben Stiller

recognize him? Yea! he is the one who starring Night at The Museum, Meet The Fockers, Meet The Parents and so on! You can meet him if you study at NYFA :).

3. Doug Liman : Ever watch Mr. And Mrs. Smith? You like it? Wanna know who was the director behind the scene? Doug Liman was the director of this film!


New York Film Academy's alumni have a bunch of successful stories. Here they are!

1. Chord Overstreet : starring GLEE as Sam Evans.

Can you see him? He is the blond one with guitar!
He can sing too

2. Emily Morrow: She is the Assistant Production Coordinator for Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2.

Well... you can see the information clearly at http://www.nyfa.edu/.
*hope that I'll be there to study*

2 comments:

  1. awesome=).listen to ur heart and pray,if u blieve one day ur dream will be come true.just do it the best for every second, n every step.GODbewithyou ci=)jiayou

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha
    thx yak!
    i do that everydayy

    ReplyDelete