Tuesday, December 30, 2014

-1

End of the year is near, do you guys feel excited already? I'm soooooooooo excited to be the part of 2015 team. I have some agendas to do til next November. I got some competitions for myself, school activities, a gate away to do in the beginning of summer and so on.

Well, as you can see in here, I suggested you to list some goals. Now I'll tell you why you need these goals. There is only one reason: YOU'LL KNOW WHAT YOU DO NEXT YEAR.

As what I know, some people in the world live their life without any dream to reach, or in this case 'some goal to reach'.They just walk their life by doing their things and enjoying what surrounding them. Maybe you can't see the difference slightly, you need to come closer to see the difference. People who live their life with dreams, have such a big passion every time they facing their things, the things that took the attention. When they doing it, they know exactly what they have to do. 

January 1st 2015 is very close, but its not to late to list some. Look forward and be confident! If you have the list now, check it again and make it happen next year. 

GOOD LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment