Tuesday, October 21, 2014

RANDOM Qs


So here I am, back to my blog with random thoughts and ideas to write down,

My life is filled with mid tests thingy and me busy sitting in my comfy couch (read: comfort zone) with tons in mind. Lately I have some questions that sticking on my head (until this time):

1. Am I really got the guts and chance to join a singing competition?
Result: I'o'no! This one been stuck in my head for years (and I'm sure my friends been bored because of this). But, I got my priority here and the singing competition that I want to join is a big one. I'm not sure that I got the same level like others. My high school classmate joined Rising Star Indonesia couple weeks ago and entered the big 80. I saw him there (not literally) and I realized (again!) that I miss the feel when I singing (secular songs) on stage. Once I joined and I liked the atmosphere and the adrenaline. I want to go there, again, and repeat it for a million times. Just like I want to be with my students everyday. It's ok for me to be with them a whole day long, as long as I can make them happy.

2. Will I move to other place after this?
Result: NO! I have a 'business' in here. I won't go anywhere till I finished it!

3. Who is my mate?
Result: You can call him 'The Pianist' or just directly follow my twitter and you'll see his face on my DP! :)

4. Am I happy in this city?
Result: Yes! I love the city, I love the food etc :)

5. When will I get married? (this Q came from my tinggalnya-rada-jauh-friend)
Result: I'o'no! We had this random topic and then he came up with this random (and stupid) Q. I never get myself in a deep thought for this one. Even though I saw my friends get married on their young age, I'm still working on my passion. Hey! I just started it!

No comments:

Post a Comment