Friday, October 3, 2014

My Job = My (no longer) Abandoned Passion




Just like the title, my job is my abandoned passion. As long as I remember, aku sudah menghabiskan 9 tahun untuk mencari passion. My interests is art and literature; art means singing and drawing (but not that pro), literature means story and poetry. I've been in those worlds around 9 years before I found my truly passion.

Passion is something that make you happy and forget all your burden, but passion isn't an escape from your real word. For me, passion was made to bring happiness and lots of positive effects for people around the world. I believe that God made everything for good reasons. There is nothing in here that made without any reason.

When I found my passion, I was happy. Happy over load!! But before that, I don't want to be a teacher because being a teacher is too boring! I used to be a student, and lots of my teacher were kinda boring (even though their subject kinda interesting, but they made it looks boring). I really avoid this profession. I love children! I love to tell them stories and give them lots of moral message through stories (no one can resist good stories, right?).. But, education? ehh... Duh..!! I really don't want to be in this world!

But then, there was a time in 2013 when I finally found what I have to do. God gave me the way how to make it big and has a big influence. He gave me this job and this is my passion. I never get tired of this! Teaching them, hugging them, playing with them, sharing some stories and so on. I found that being with those kids, bring them more joy and happiness in the school is my passion. They gave me lots of love and spirit and love letters <3

How about those singing, writing and drawing things? Ahahaha... those are the tools that God gave to me to do my passion. Just like an army, they need weapon and some things to wear and war.



When you doing something with love and never get tired of it, you're doing your passion

No comments:

Post a Comment