Monday, June 18, 2012

WALKING AROUND...

Today is our sweatee day :p Actually, me and Oscar had a plan to study at IKEA's Caffe, but everything had change! We just grab some food there and Oscar bought a yellow curtain for her room space.

my Fruit Salad and coke *sigh*
behind my salad is Oscar's
Princess something and milk tea

Before I went out, my room mate asked me " Will you both really really study there? " and I said " Let's give a try. " and the result.... We learnt how to find a good spot to study LOL!

We've been walking around from IKEA -> Jusco -> Grand View -> T Mall. We walking around, looking for bag or purse or shoes but we found nothing. But truly said, that was fun! Walking around, took some clothes, stood in front of mirror and took it back and I get a picture with Snow White's step mother. She's stuck in her magic mirror.

see? LOL

End of the post, you really have to decide where will you go, if not you'll end with a story about I-don't-know-where-I-will-go. Adios!


3 comments:

  1. Factor Fun contain more seducting material than Study :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post dear, love it ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete