Saturday, June 16, 2012

GET THE PARTY STARTED

Yesterday my class had a party in our class while other class had their normal class. It was our lecturer who wanted us to have a party. Actually, it was our birthday party for our class mates who got their birthday from January till June. Guess what! We wore our class's shirt, my class mates 刘玲玲 (red: Liu Ling-Ling) designed it for us and that was the second time we wore it together.












That day is our last day in this semester, next station is our final exam. Technically, we have 2 weeks to prepare but some lecturer use that day to give their left-behind-lesson. If you look closer in our shirt, we use the signed of toilet and flags. We just realized that symbol is the sign of TOILET. The first time we wore that shirt, my teacher ask me where is the toilet and I pointed my shirt " Toilet is here ".
LOL!! Yesterday was so fun, we danced and sang but I hope our Class President won't upload it on Facebook or Youku (China's Yahoo) or Youtube, kind of embarrassing. 

End of the story, Have a fun weekend and God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment