Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LOVE, AGE BY AGE



When I was a little girl, the meaning of love was like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Waiting Prince Charming or Prince Philipe come to rescue me or give me the slipper. I'd like to sleep for my whole life and when I awake, I'll see my prince smiling and take me to his white horse.



When I was in junior high, everything changed. Love is when your heart beating fast when your eyes meet his eyes. You can't hide your blushing cheeks and the desire to know him more. At school, I talked about how handsome and charming he is. I'll say how I like the way he smile, laugh and waved his hand at me.

Well, I'm in High School now. High school is the place where everyone really saw you, the real you, they check on your daily outfit and tag you a score. This is when you started to check on your closet and throw those old clothes, pick some the cute and wear it for hang out. And then, you'll find out someone stare at you and your cheek gotta blush in 1 second. The next second is your imagination about your marriage, when you walk down the aisle and say that you'll stay in his side forever.



COLLEGE!! This is when I have to learn how to face the fact, reality, because the world isn't as beautiful as what in your brain when you're child. But, the awful thing is, your life time is on college, where you spend time in front of laptop and do assignments. Your male class mates all are grown up, they have mature thought to build a mature relationship with you. You started to have a serious relationship and arrange everything for future.



Wow! Time flies so fast, you married now! You've said the promise in front of people and that was the happiest day of your life. This is the beginning of your little family. The meaning of love had change, 100% change, its about how to keep your commitment, together till you both separated by the death. You'll find many problems between you and your mate. You live with someone who maybe has different way to live. Then you have kids, you both really need to work together and maybe in one spot, you can think about live separated or sleep on different bed.



White hair, small wrinkles, slow steps, no more hot Spain Guitar and wasted body. When you realize those, you'll find out that your step is closer with finish line. You'll spent every hours to be with your mate till one of you leave and wait for you up there. No shouting, anger, ego etc. What in your heart and brain is just how to spend every minutes with happiness and laugh.


Will you end like this couple?


No comments:

Post a Comment