Sunday, March 8, 2015

Some thoughts before bed

1. I just had a very hard day to walk on, because there are too much struggle and I'm very exhausted. I think I need a gate-away SOON! 

2. Sometimes we argued with parents and the bad news is, they always right (jeez). Maybe its how life goes on. Parents (mostly) always right.

3. My parents wanting a grandchild soon. Any suggestion for the don't-want-getting-married-too-soon-daughter? 

4. The song that really understand me these days is Only Reminds Me of You by MYMP. It's sad but I have lots of things that remind me about something precious. Maybe I'm going to lost it, but it will be my precious one forever. Treasure everything that really precious for you, because someday you might going to lose it. 


Root beer before bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment