Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What's Missing....?

It's been 2 months I'm doing my job as a Chinese teacher in a public school. I can't lie that I really am happy in this school, but I can't lie to that my students making me angry day by day. But their cuteness just too overload (LOL). Every break time, they run to me and give me a big hug! At first just one student come to me, but then a bunch of students run and give a very big warm hug. This is what the 1st grade do to me everyday.
Yesterday I call for sick. I went to the doctor with my brother and the doctor gave me an ANTIVIRUS =='. And I thought "Hey Doc, why don't you just install av*** or sma*** in me?" LOL (joke)! After that I back to my dorm and took a rest for the rest of the day. And today the kids really are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter than ever! After I moved my feet from 1st grade's class, a bunch of students came to me and passed me some origami papers which were had some words on it. When I read those, my heart melted and I just what I could say was: "Awww..... Thank you so much!! Come here! Let me give you hug!!"

Before I took this job, I spent 9 years searched my passion and my true calling. But then, mine is with kids! They showered me with hugs and cuteness everyday. The 3rd grade do the same too but with their own unique ways. I love them so much! They are the part of my life now. They shower me with their love, and I do the same for them.. So, what's missing? :)

3rd grader

some of 1st grader

the love letters






Stay Grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment