Friday, September 12, 2014

20 FACTS about me

 Tagged by Anna Anto Wijaya and Franky Kurniawan  :

1. My IG kinda weird so I do my 20 FACTS in here
2. I'm a Chinese language teacher, the youngest too
3. I'm the only daughter and last child in the family and love my family :3 <3
4. love candies especially yupi and chocolate milk tea
5. love singing, telling stories, watching movies
6. just entering 22 world..
7. majored in Chinese Language and Literature
8. love black and white painting
9. officially in love with my students :)
10. love black and white
11. in love with Jesus Christ. He pours me with love and blessings everyday
12. singing randomly whenever and wherever I am *LOL*
13. love bohemian and hipster look
14. love to add some bright colors on your days :)
15. staying in a town that full with effects for the world: SOLO
16. love spicy foods
17. TIE LOVER!!
18. stayed in Guangzhou for 4 years
19. was born in a small town named: SALATIGA
20. my motto: let no one let you down because you are young

tagging some people to do their 20 facts (may use blog or IG): 
The New Generation Member :)
Christoforus Vio




No comments:

Post a Comment