Friday, September 9, 2011

~~WELCOME AUTUMN~~

Yeph! Autumn has come and summer was go home :). Sometime the sky is clear and sometime its grey and dark. Well, its autumn right? By the way, autumn reminds me so many precious things about last year. In this day, I still with my parents and my brother to get our REAL HOLIDAY after we never get any WHOLE FAMILY day around 6 years. That was because my dad's job took our family time, but we can't blame on him. We knew what he did just for our family good :).

This autumn is my first time celebrate my father's b'day by cellphone :(. He is so far away from me :(. But the good thing is me and my brother really like brother-sister relationship! Well, we had a worse memories and I thought it will be hard to us to be good each other. But who guess that we really being a brother-sister??! What we had done together in this autumn was calling our dad and sang the "Happy B'day" song! Excited right? Maybe not for you but yes for me!

I have a new dorm and new room mates for 3 years ahead! I haven't take any shots about my new dorm but I'll tried :). I love this new dorm so much! Its bigger, brighter and comfy. Can't explain the details but I'll tell you later about my new space :).

Have a nice autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment