Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Official!

Yey! I'm officially graduate from China and here I am, back to Indonesia and write again. You don't know how suffered I am waiting to be home and write again in my blog.

WELCOME to AUTUMNZEEZ!!

I am happy lately! I've start my profession as a Chinese Teacher in a private school at Solo. I never thought that I will be a teacher!! Get it?? Well, I'll make it clearer. Some people who really know me might be won't believe that I will be a teacher, because I can't teach but I can tell stories. But surprisingly, after being with those kids like 2 weeks and 3 days, I felt that I'm happier and can't wait to see them on the next day and the next and the next and the next!! You can see some of the photos on my instagram,

You'll never know what God had prepared for you from a very long time ago. This job came to me a year ago, long before I graduate. I wanted to take a job at Surabaya or Balikpapan. But, Lord gave me a work place, which is prepare some unexpected facilities. Believe me, never doubt on his plans! Just get yourself flowing on his plans and be happy!

-yeeeey, me graduate!-

pre-graduate photo shoot

-me and my bestie, Jimmy-

No comments:

Post a Comment