Sunday, July 22, 2012

A BLESSED NIGHT



Last night I read my bible to prepare the story for today's Sunday School and something sneek into my heart. Something warm and gentle, made me smile and peace for a night. I was so busy thinking about my future and was blind because of my past. When I just arrived here 2 years ago, I thought I can hold my dream for 4 years but at the beginning of summer holiday I couldn't stop thinking about it. Well, it haunted me for years since I was in Junior High (maybe...). Couple days ago I searched a scholarship and pray, " If I didn't got any scholarship for it, I won't force myself to find it. I'll enjoy my carrier as High School teacher. " Until now I still didn't find any, but if I really have to drop it off, I'll do it.
Well, last night was the top of every 'galau' things. I bet that warm and gentle feeling were came out from the bible I read. I closed my eyes and I decided to pray for a while and sleep. 


That was really really a good night in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment